Come and attend our 16th National Training Conference, this year in South Australia's cosmopolitan coastal capital, Adelaide. We have an exciting line-up of presentations, including:
- Implementing Red Meat 2030 - implications for training
- What's happening with Research and Development Companies (RDCs)
- Implications of the AQF Review
- Increasing VET performance, does the COAG roadmap have the answers?
- Workshops covering a range of topics and industry sectors including Poultry; Rendering; Emergency Animal Disease; Training Package; Human Resources and E-Learning
- Snapshots which celebrate various successes in the industry.
Anyone who has attended a MINTRAC conference before will know that there is always delicious food and beverages, plenty of tea and coffee, good company and a great evening of entertainment to look forward to. There will also be a Diploma of Meat Processing graduation and presentations to the winners of the 2020 MINTRAC Training Awards during the conference dinner. Make sure you register early to avoid missing out.
Who should attend? This is a great professional opportunity for Registered Training Organisation (RTO) personnel, including trainers, assessors, compliance officers, administration staff and managers. It's also great for meat industry HR managers, officers ,staff, training coordinators, officers, and anyone in the meat industry who is involved in any type of training.
There are plenty of opportunities for networking, meeting exhibitors and sponsors, all at a very reasonable price when compared with other conferences and workshops.
All attendees receive a reusable MINTRAC conference bag full of informative material and access to the fun conference app.
Invest in your development and secure your spot now.
We cannot wait to see you there!